General privacy statement
Survey on the state and expectations concerning the development of the EU climate policy measures, conducted as part of the LIFE VIIEW 2050 project implemented by the Institute of Environmental Protection - National Research Institute.
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter "GDPR", Institute of Environmental Protection-National Research Institute (hereinafter: "IOŚ-PIB") as the Personal Data Controller, notifies:
I. IOŚ-PIB, based in Warsaw 00-548 at Krucza 5 / 11d, acts as Data Controller. The Director of the Institute acts on behalf of IOŚ-PIB.
II. Contact to the Data Protection Officer (hereinafter: "DPO") at IOŚ-PIB: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Personal data is collected on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) - the data subject has given consent to the extent to which you participate in the survey and provide your data, art. 6 sec. 1 letter f) - necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, to the extent that we may contact you in matters relating to the survey.
Providing data is voluntary, but advisable for the participation in the survey conducted by the National Centre for Emissions Management under the LIFE VIIEW 2050 project implemented under the grant agreement with the European Commission (grant agreement LIFE19 GIC/PL/001205 - LIFE VIIEW 2050, of November 18, 2020) for co-financing activities implemented in the public interest by the National Centre, referred to in art. 3 sec. 2 point 10 lit. k, r, s, t of the Act of 17 July 2009 on the system of managing the emissions of greenhouse gases and other substances. The provided personal data might be used to repeat the survey on the same group of respondents in order to evaluate the project results.
IV. The following data recipients may have access to personal data:
1. staff directly involved in the implementation of the LIFE VIIEW 2050 project,
2. public administration entities authorized to obtain such information on the basis of legal provisions, including administration entities of the EU Member States,
3. entities participating in the statutory duties of the Data Controller, external entities providing and supporting IT systems of the IOŚ-PIB, entities providing services related to the current activities of the IOŚ-PIB - while ensuring by the above-mentioned entities adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee data protection,
4.The National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management, as the party to the agreement on the Project co-financing,
5. The European Commission, under the grant agreement for co-financing (contract number LIFE19 GIC / PL / 001205 - LIFE VIIEW 2050, dated November 18, 2020).
V. The processed personal data are recognized as a ordinary data category, in accordance with the questionnaire form: identification and contact details.
VI. Data Controller informs that it does not intend to transfer data to a third country or to an international organization. Data Controller may transfer data to the European Commission.
VII. Personal data will be stored until the end of the LIFE VIIEW 2050 project implementation, including its settlement and sustainability period, not shorter than until December 31, 2023.
VIII. Pursuant to Art. 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 GDPR, unless the provisions of the GDPR provide otherwise, you have the right to:
1. access the content of your data, and receive its copy, and correct, delete, limit processing, the right to object to the data being processed;
2. to withdraw your acceptance at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the acceptance before its withdrawal;
3. to complain with the supervisory authority when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
IX. There are no decisions based on automated processing, including profiling referred to in art. 22 sec. 1 and 4 GDPR.